***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Shameless Promoting of 'OZ'
Here's what others have to say about 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow


I just wanted to thank you for your website. I don't know how I came across your website but I'm glad I did. I'm a married mom of three kids and I check what's going on in Oz everyday. Your postings are very entertaining and informative and I can usually count on at least one good laugh per day. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for all the funnies and information!! --Tracy


i found your site by chance and i have to say thanks for giving me hours of entertainment. i have recently moved to germany and i spend a lot of time at the local coffee place with free wifi reading your site. i am a Christian who believes that if gay and lesbians want to marry, great. let them. if they want the same responsibility of being in a committed relationship for life, then by all means. Christians and non-christians alike have not made the best example of marriage in the past fifty or so years as the divorce rate has skyrocketed to something like 50%....and that's between his definition of a married couple..a man and a woman.

your site rocks. --AngryAzn

Cute jokes, a fun site, thanks.
-- Kulak

hey !!! i just checked out ur site & i wanted to let you know i think it's awesome. informative (the matthew shepard stories) & funny( jokes, stories & pics.). very, very entertaining, indeed !!!!! i will make it a point to visit often.
thanks for the smiles. -- mike

No comments: