***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's Punny!

I met a great girl at a soccer game. I think she's a keeper!

I tried to catch fog but I mist.

You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish.

They're selling dead batteries, free of charge.

Where do you go when you feel cold in a square room? The corners, they are always 90 degrees.

This bloke said to me,"I've dropped my Scrabble set all over the road." I said,"What's the word on the street?"

Beware of alphabet grenades. If one of them goes off, it could spell disaster.

Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak.

What did the dachshund say when he won first place at the dog show? I'm a real wiener.

I'm celebrating 200 years of the buffalo. It's the bison-tennial!

I went to this restaurant, and all the food was made by special effects. It was CGI Friday's.

I've got a chicken-proof front lawn. It's impeccable.

No comments: