***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, April 22, 2013

Ukranian Sausage

A man goes into a store and tells the clerk, "I'd like some Ukrainian sausage." The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Ukrainian?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was Italian? Or if I had asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I had asked for a taco would you ask if I was Mexican? Would ya, huh? Wouldya?"

The clerk says, "Well, no."

"And if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "Well, I probably wouldn't."

With deep, self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Ukrainian just because I ask for Ukrainian sausage?"

The clerk replies, "Because you're at Home Depot."

No comments: