***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

An honest Saskatchewan farmer


The Saskatchewan Department of Commerce Offices believed a small Yorkton, Saskatchewan farmer was not paying proper wages to his help, and sent an agent out to investigate..............

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them", said the Commerce man.

"Well, there's my farm hand Walt, who's been with me for 3 years", replied the farmer. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and board."

"Then there's the mentally challenged guy", he continued, "he works about 18 hours every day, and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and he gets a bottle of whiskey most Saturday nights so he can cope with life - he also sleeps with the wife occasionally."

The G man jumped right in - "That's the guy I want to talk to!! ...the mentally challenged one."

"That would be me," said the farmer.


An honest Saskatchewan farmer
*Thanks, Dwight

No comments: