***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Grandpa's Italian Keepsake


An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside. "Guido, I wan you lissina me.

I wan you-a to take-a-homa my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me-a."


"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You lissina me, boy. Somma day you gonna be runna da business, you gonna have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a big-a home and maybe a couple of bambinos. Somma day you gonna come-a home and maybe finda you wife inna bed with another man.

"Whatt you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, 'Time's Up'?"


*Thanks, Gary

No comments: