***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Deep Thoughts... brought to you by The Wizard


The dullest man in the world is charming beyond belief when he's pouring gold coins from one hand to the other...

An intellectual is a person who's found one thing that's more interesting than sex...

Otis Spunkmeyer. That is such a weird name. Spunk---meyer.... I'd hate my mom for having that last name. I bet he was like "F*ck you, mamma! I'm gonna make the best goddamn cookies in the world!"...

There are moments when everything goes well; don't be frightened, it won't last...

I've been wanting to go out with you ever since I read that stuff on the bathroom wall two years ago...


No comments: