***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, March 30, 2008

CO-OP Food Store Guilty of Misleading Customers????

CO-OPThe Wizard went shopping yesterday at the Greystone CO-OP in Saskatoon (8th St E), and was hankering for some chips. I noticed a "SALE" sign for Lay's STAXX 3/$6.00 and saw that the regular price was 2/$4.00. So I picked up 3 cans of STAXX, but then a thought came to me. If they are regular priced at 2/$4.00 is that not the same as 3/$6.00????

I wonder if that is part of "Your Membership Benefits"???


I brought this to the attention of a cashier, and she said,"Oh, yeah, they do that all the time - you know, trying to trick you... ya gotta watch the prices here."

"HMM...", I said as I returned the STAXX to the shelf in favour of the Pringles, coincidentally, priced at 2/$4.00.

Watch the tags man, when shopping at YOUR CO-OP.

No comments: