***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, October 21, 2007

From The Emerald City


The Emerald City


Ding Dong! The blog is dead. Which old blog? The Wizard's blog!
Ding Dong! The Wizard's blog is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wizard's blog is dead. He's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wizard's blog is dead!


I have decided to end posting on 'OZ'. I will keep the blog up for those interested in reading the past posts etc. And you can always reach me by email, by clicking on the picture of the Wizard at the top of 'OZ'...

Many thanks to my loyal readers. It was fun, but I am just too tired to keep it going.

Yours,

--The Wizard

No comments: