***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, February 25, 2007

From The Emerald City

The Wizard Wants YOU!
The Wizard wants YOU! I need new material for 'OZ' and I am looking for my readers input! You too can be published on 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow!

Send your jokes, stories, cartoons etc to me by filling in the form to Contact The Wizard. I always provide credit unless told otherwise. Due to the volume of submissions, material may not be published the day they are submitted and due to constraints of Blogger, The Wizard reserves the right to edit submitted material, change picture sizes etc, while maintaining the quality of the submitted material. For non-original materials, please quote the source of the material.


Yours,

--The Wizard

No comments: